4.1.1. Custom Fields
From now you can add the custom fields to your order information within Store Manager.
The latest version of the program (1.13.0. Build:913) has this feature available.
You can find it in the Orders Lower Grid of the Orders page.
There are two fields for information: the name of the custom fields and its value.
An arrow in the left column calls the drop-down list of the custom fields which can be added.
You can create your own extra field by using the top toolbar:
- Press the button to add, and fill the columns with the necessary details:
- Use options for filtering as [Group Box] and [Filter Row] to organize the orders’ data;
- To save the content of the current tab, click the [Export Grid] option and choose the most suitable file format.
- To remove selected custom fields, press the [Delete] button:
- The values of the custom fields can be managed (edited) with one of the following Viewer:
< - As Searilized Data
< - as JSON Data