4.1.1. Custom Fields
Custom fields can be added to your order information in Store Manager. This feature is available starting from the version 1.13.0. Build:913.
To find this option, go to Store - > Customers & Orders - > Orders - > the "Edit" pane - > the "Custom Fields" tab:
There are two fields for information: the "Name" of the custom fields and its "Value":
An arrow in the left column calls the drop-down list of the custom fields that can be added.
You can create your own extra field with the top toolbar:
- Press the button to add, and fill the columns with the necessary details:
- Use options for filtering as [Group Box] and [Filter Row] to organize the orders’ data:
- To save the content of the current tab, click the [Export Grid] option and choose the most suitable file format.
- To remove selected custom fields, press the [Delete] button:
- The values of the custom fields can be managed (edited) with one of the following Viewer:
< - As Searilized Data
< - as JSON Data