4.1.1 Custom Fields
From now you can add the custom fields to your order information within Store Manager.
The latest version of the program (1.13.0. Build:913) has this feature available.
You can find it in the Orders Lower Grid of the Orders page.
There are two fields for information: the name of the custom fields and its value.
An arrow in the left column calls the drop-down list of the custom fields which can be added.
You can create your own extra field by using the top toolbar:
- press the button to add and fill the columns with the necessary details:
- use options for filtering as 'Group Box' and 'Filter Row' to organize the orders’ data;
- to save the content of the current tab click on the 'Export Grid' option and choose the most suitable file format.
- to remove the selected custom fields helps the following button:
- the values of the custom fields can be managed (edited) by using one of the following Viewer:
- as Searilized Data -
- as JSON Data -