This chapter describes the main operations with Store Manager's categories by using the top toolbar.
1. Add new category button calls edit form with the relevant fields which should contain basic data on the created category.
2. Edit category opens the form where you can change the basic data:
- rename the category, change the category destination, amend the description or assign a different image.
3. To remove some category(ies) from the category tree, you should select it (them) and press the corresponding button:
4. 'Columns for Preview' allows you to select the columns which you want to make available on the category page.
5. To expand - collapse columns width use the appropriate buttons:
6. For automatic adjustment columns width press the corresponding button in the category toolbar.
7. To go directly from Store Manager to Category page in the Front-End use the right-mouse clicking to call the context menu and press the appropriate option below:
8. Press 'View Category Admin Panel' to check the basic categories settings at your store's Back-End. You should note, the link to your Admin Panel will be re-directed correctly in case you specified the properly store URL path in the Preferences section of Store Manager: