4. Orders Management
The "Orders" section consists of the main order details divided into four panes:
In the left pane - "Orders", there is the list of all existing orders
Detailed information about each order is located the lower "Edit" pane in tabs - "Order Details", "Order Items", "Shipping", "Tax Details", "Coupons", "Billing Address", "Shipping Address", "Custom Fields", and "Order Notes"
In the right pane - "Filter", there is the filter for sorting records by certain parameters - "Time Period", "Order Status"
In the lower right pane - "Totals", there is the summary on each order
With the top toolbar you can perform the following operations:
1. Update the section data by pressing the [Refresh] button:
3. Edit the selected order details by pressing [Edit]
4. [Delete] selected record with the corresponding button:
5. Select [Columns for preview] in the table with the list of orders:
6. Create and print an invoice for the selected order. For this, press the [Invoice] button on the toolbar or call the menu with the right-click on the necessary order.
7. Generate and print a receipt for a purchase. For this, press the [Receipt] button on the toolbar or call the menu with the right-click on the necessary order.
A receipt contains a store name, address, product range and the main parameter of the order - total price and a number of purchased items:
Note: Your custom report will appear in this drop-down list after you reload the "Orders" section:
11. [Change Status] of the necessary order and/or notify a customer.
After pressing the button, the pop-up window "Order Status" will appear.
There, you should specify details regarding the order - its status and if you want to notify a user about changes.
First, select a status from the drop-down list: "Pending Payment", "Processing", "On Hold", "Completed", "Cancelled", "Refunded", "Failed".
If you want to notify a user about an order status change, mark the correspoding check-box. Then, choose the notification template.
12. Resize columns width or adjust column width by pressing the corresponding buttons on the top toolbar:
13. Filter order list by some parameters with the built-in filter tools:
[Group Box] allows grouping store data at your discretion via drag-and-drop column headings feature:
[Filter Row] calls the top row where you can specify your own search:
14. Transfer orders details from Store Manager to a separate file with the [Export Grid] option. You can choose the file format to save your data: