4. Orders Management
The "Orders" section consists of the main order details divided into four panes:
In the left pane - "Orders", there is the list of all existing orders
Detailed information about each order is located the lower "Edit" pane in tabs - "Order Details", "Order Items", "Shipping", "Tax Details", "Coupons", "Billing Address", "Shipping Address", "Custom Fields", and "Order Notes"
In the right pane - "Filter", there is the filter for sorting records by certain parameters - "Time Period", "Order Status"
In the lower right pane - "Totals", there is the summary on each order
With the top toolbar you can perform the following operations:
1. Update the section data by pressing the [Refresh] button:
3. Edit the selected order details by pressing [Edit]
4. [Delete] selected record with the corresponding button:
5. Select [Columns for preview] in the table with the list of orders:
6. Create and print an invoice for the selected order. For this, press the [Invoice] button on the toolbar or call the menu with the right-click on the necessary order.
7. Generate and print a receipt for a purchase. For this, press the [Receipt] button on the toolbar or call the menu with the right-click on the necessary order.
10. Reach the list of reports previously created in the Reports section with the [Reports] button and create your own Custom Report that will appear in the drop-down list in the "Orders" pane.
A receipt contains a store name, address, product range and the main parameter of the order - total price and a number of purchased items:
Note: Your custom report will appear in this drop-down list after you reload the "Orders" section:
11. [Change Status] of the necessary order and/or notify a customer.
After pressing the button, the pop-up window "Order Status" will appear.
There, you should specify details regarding the order - its status and if you want to notify a user about changes.
First, select a status from the drop-down list: "Pending Payment", "Processing", "On Hold", "Completed", "Cancelled", "Refunded", "Failed".
If you want to notify a user about an order status change, mark the correspoding check-box. Then, choose the notification template.
Note: You should create a new template using the Email Templates section, then it will be available in the list of templates.
12. Resize columns width or adjust column width by pressing the corresponding buttons on the top toolbar:
13. Filter order list by some parameters with the built-in filter tools:
[Group Box] allows grouping store data at your discretion via drag-and-drop column headings feature:
[Filter Row] calls the top row where you can specify your own search:
14. Transfer orders details from Store Manager to a separate file with the [Export Grid] option. You can choose the file format to save your data:
Check the guides below to find more information concerning Orders Management and its main features: