8. Media Library
Media Library section represents the list of all media files of your store.
It could be some photos, illustrations, videos, audios or text files which are attached to the products for perception them on the Front-End.
You can filter necessary media positions by using the filter options below:
1) Choose from the drop-down menu the required filter parameter:
2. Select the appropriate date, when certain media files were added to the library.
In case you want to create your own filter parameter and assign it to the existing filter list use the Filter button.
Media positions that correspond to the indicated parameters will display in the result table of the search form.
The newly-created parameter will be added to the drop-down parameters list .
You can see the basic information on the selected file in the right pane. To update specified data press the ‘Edit’ button in the toolbar. Change the main data on selected image like as title, post name, file URL etc.
You are able to add or modify some information details in the description field concerning selected media file - the text which the most accurately hands over the content of the image.
The View button helps to display the particular number of media files on one screen.
In addition, you can perform the following operations with the existing media gallery as:
1. ‘Add new’ media option:
2. Edit button allows to modify or change the information details of the selected media position.
3. To delete media files from library use the option for removal:
'Columns for preview' option contains the list of columns with data, which can be shown in the informational box of the right pane.
Option ‘List View’ - allows to preview media files as a list with the data columns :
Option ‘Card View' serves to display media files as blocks (cards) on the screen:
If you choose the ‘List View’ option you can see the additional tools for data display as:
- automatically expand the columns width, depending on their content;
- expand columns width within the window’s size.
- filter tools help to find the required medias in few clicks:
- Group box allows to built the data-tree in the concrete sequence of your own manners:
2. Filter row option calls the top row line beyond the columns heading, where you can specify any value you want to filter by:
To place media files separately from the Library use ‘Export Grid’ option - open its drop-down menu and choose the appropriate type of exporting file.
If you have a large media-base - use ‘Search’ option to speed up the searching process of necessary items.
If you use context menu in Media Library section, you will be able to follow to the page, where you can see the appropriate selected media file and to the Back-end office, where you can modify it:
Please check the following guide if you have additional questions concerning Media Library in Store Manager for WooCommerce:
Or contact our support center and we will gladly provide with necessary assistance and information.