5. Users Management
Users Management of Store Manager for WooCommerce shows a list of existing in-store customers (users) and is divided into two panes. The left one displays a list of roles created in your Admin Panel for the customers, the right pane reflects user's basic information, such as name, address (shipping and billing), email address etc.
The role area allows you to view your customer's roleswith the help of built-in filter tools:
- [Group Box] helps to built the data-tree you want to be displayed in the specified order.
Once the tree is built, the data is grouped according to the columns you have selected. You can also return to the previous column placement just dragging it back.
- Filter row calls the line of the row that allows you to define necessary word (the first letters) or value (relates to the column with price, quantity etc) in the required column's heading.
- [Columns for preview] allows you to choose data you want to be displayed.
- To update roles area press [Refresh] on the top toolbar:
- In order to adjust columns width, click the corresponding button on the toolbar:
- The auto-sizing column width is located on the top toolbar as well:
- Export the existing role's list to a separate file of various formats with the [Export Grid] option:
Users details can be managed with the context menu of the "Users" section of Store Manager:
The same options are available on the top toolbar of this section. You can perform the following base operations:
1. Edit already created user's data -> [Edit User]
- The "General" tab:
- The "Billing Address" tab - physical or legal address of your company:
- The "Shipping Address" tab - an address where the order should be delivered to:
- The "Personal" tab in the product edit form looks as follows:
You can save your entries by clicking the [Apply] button.
2. Remove a user from the store- > [Delete User]
3. [Export Grid] - transfer data to a separate file:
4. Adjust columns width.
5. Resize users’ columns width.
In the "Users" section you also have the possibility to send emails to the selected users. Press the [Send Email] button on the top toolbar of the "Users" pane or find the same option in the menu called with the right-click:
In the "Quick Email" form fill in the fields with the necessary details, choose a template from the list or compose a custom list without template selecting, specify title (name) of the selected template, its subject, make some updates in the template description, if necessary.
The [Preview] button shows how the completed message looks before sending.
Once the message is sent, you will see the pop-up confirmation.
The email should be sent via Store Manager and you can monitor the outgoing mailing in the relevant section.