5. Users Management
Users Management of Store Manager for WooCommerce presented a list of existing in-store customers (users) and divided into two panes - the left one displays a list of roles created in your Admin Panel for the customers,
right, pane reflects the user's basic information such as name, address (shipping and billing), email address etc.
The role area allows you to view your customer's roles by using the built-in filter tools:
- group box - helps built the data-tree you want to be displayed in the specified order.
Once the tree is built, the data are grouped according to the columns you have selected. You can also return to the previous column placement just dragging it back.
- filter row calls the line of the row that allows you define in the required column's heading necessary word (the first letters) or value (relates to the column with price, quantity etc) and basing on your choice will be shown.
- columns for preview option allows you choose the data you want to be displayed.
- to update roles area press 'Refresh' option in the top toolbar:
- in order to adjust columns width click on the appropriate button in the toolbar:
- the auto-sizing column width provides an option from the top toolbar:
- export the existing role's list to a separate file of various formats by helping with the 'Export Grid' option:
The Users details can be managed by using the context menu of the Users section in Store Manager:
Or by helping with top toolbar of this section you can perform the following base operations:
1) to edit the already created user's data press the 'Edit selected user' button.
- general tab:
- billing address - physical or legal address of your company;
-shipping address - an address which the order should be delivered on;
- personal tab in the product edit form looks as follows:
You can save your entries by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
2) to remove the user from the store click on the ‘Delete selected user’ button in the top toolbar - .
3) ‘Export Grid’ option - transfer data to a separate file:
4) adjust columns width allows the corresponding button - .