3. Product Management
The current chapter describes all possible operations with products data in the "Products" section of Store Manager.
To perform the necessary actions use the relevant options on the Products page:
- [Add New] product:
- [Edit Selected Product]:
- [Trash] allows to place selected items in a trash and erase them from the store.
- To restore items back to an available product grid, use the [Restore] option on the main toolbar that appears instead of the [Trash] button and is accessible for products with the relevant status.
- [Delete Permanently] completely removes selected item(s) from the product list:
- Use "Filter" to display a necessary data, i.e. group box, filter row options, filter by some parameters (all grouped, from the selected categories, without categories etc.):
- [Export Grid] exports product data to the file of various formats:
Note: The possibility to copy/paste and clone products' details is now available in the last program update (starting from the version 1.16.0. Build:1001)
The new options are available on the top toolbar of the "Products" page.
Select items you need to duplicate/copy and press an icon as on the illustration below:
Take a note, the following elements of products information can be copied/duplicated :
Be sure necessary data is selected since only checked positions will be processed.
Important! From now you are able to copy or clone products with the variations, as well. Select the relevant checkbox in the copy/clone form to duplicate the necessary variable details:
The "Product" page represents the list of store products as a table with the appropriate columns, where you can see basic information, such as name, type of product, price and regular (adjustable) price and others. Besides, scrolling through the list of products you are able to view its illustrations.
- [Refresh] data forces product list update.
It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Auto-size columns width and adjust columns width options are located on the top toolbar:
To assign a product to the appropriate category use the drag-and-drop method:
- [Assign] - if you choose current action, products will be assigned to the selected categories and the previous assignment will be saved as well.
- [Move] - the second actions allows to assign products to the specific category(ies) and unassign them from the others.