3. Product Management
The current chapter describes all possible operations with products data in the Products section of Store Manager.
To perform the necessary actions use the appropriate options on the Products page:
- add a new product:
- edit the existing one(s):
- trash option allows to place the selected items in a trash and not permanently erase them from the store.
To restore the items back to the available product grid use the option in the main toolbar which appears on the Trash button's place and accessible for products with the appropriate status.
- completely remove selected item(s) from the product list:
- use the filter to display the necessary data, i.e. group box , filter row options, the filter by the appropriate parameters (all grouped, from the selected categories, without categories etc.):
- export product data to the file of various formats:
The possibility to copy/paste and clone products' details is now available in the last program update (starting from the version 1.16.0. Build:1001)
You can see the new options in the top toolbar of Products page.
Select the items you need to duplicate/copy and press an icon as in the illustration below:
Take a note, the following elements of products information can be copied/duplicated :
Be sure all necessary data are selected since only the checked positions will be processed.
Important! From now you are able to copy or clone the products with the variations as well - check the appropriate checkbox in the copy/clone form to duplicate the necessary variable details:
The product page represents the list of the store products as a table with the appropriate columns, where you can see the basic information, such as name, type of product, price and regular (adjustable) price and others.
Besides, scrolling through the list of products you are able to view the illustration to them.
- refresh data forces product list update.
It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- auto-size columns width and adjust columns width options you can find in the top toolbar as well:
To assign a product to the appropriate category use the drag-and-drop method:
- Assign variant - if you choose current action products will be assigned to the selected categories and the previous assignment will be saved as well.
- Move variant - the second actions allows to assign the products to the specific category(ies) and un-assign them from the others.
Check the following article to get more detailed information about assignment products to the categories in bulk:
In order to better use the options of filtering visit the page below: