1.1. Connect through Store Manager Connector
Upload, Install, Activate Module in the Admin Panel
By using the direct link
Click the link to download a zipped module installation file on your computer.
Install the module in your WordPress admin as described below:
1. On the Dashboard, find "Plugins" and press [Add New].
2. Click the [Upload Plugin] button to upload a module from your computer.
3. Press [Choose File] , locate the downloaded zipped module file on your computer. After the file is selected, the [Install Now] button becomes active. Press the button to install the module:
4. Before activating the plugin, provide the connection information (FTP credentials).
*If you don't know your FTP credentials, contact your hosting provider for the details to fill in the fields in the form.
After you've entered connection information, press [Proceed] to launch the installation.
5. Activate Plugin. After you get the message that the module was installed successfully, press [Activate Plugin].
Upload Module on the FTP Server (manually)
1. Download a file with the module in ZIP format to the local drive. Extract all content from the archive.
2. Connect to the FTP server by using any FTP client. Specify server name, username, and password to be able to log in.
3. Enter the store root directory - the directory with all necessary folders (like tmp, wp-admin, wp-content etc) are placed.
4. You should upload unzipped content to the plugins folder: store root directory -> wp-content -> plugins (see the image below).
5. Re-login to the admin panel by using the admin access details.
6. In the "Plugins" section of the admin panel, open "Installed Plugins". You should see the Bridge Connector among the installed ones.
Click the [Activate] option to make the module activated and usable.
The newly-created section - Bridge Connector - will be added to the available Dashboard list of your store Back-End office.
Configure Connection with your Cloud Store via Connection Wizard in Store Manager
We strongly recommended replacing (changing) default username and password on your own because of security reasons!
Find in the Settings of Bridge Store Manager Connector the necessary fields and specify your own values instead of the default ones (the default password and login are '1' ).
Be sure to click the [Save Settings] button to save the last modifications.
Launch the Store Manager for WooCommerce now and in the Preferences -> Database connection section run Connection Wizard.
2. Indicate the store URL path:
3. Select an action below:
4. Input login and password. These data is specified in Dashboard -> Bridge Connector - > Settings page of the Back-End office.
The [Test Module Connection] button helps to verify the correctness of the configuration details:
5. Move to the final step of the configuration process and press the [OK] button to close the Wizard and connect to the store.
In "Preferences", there is an available "WooCommerce Store Manager Connector" type as an alternative way to connect to the store.
If you specify the configuration details manually without involving the Wizard Connection tool, make sure the data is configured properly, then press [Test Module Connection] in the "Settings" form before connecting:
The positive message allows to connect and start managing the store with Store Manager.