1.1 Connect through Store Manager Connector
Since the last program update the support for connection to the store through native WooCommerce module has been added.
Upload, Install, Activate Module in the Admin Panel
By using the direct link
Please use the direct link to upload zipped file with module installation on your computer.
Adhere to the following instruction to proceed with the installation process:
1. Open Dashboard area of your Back-End Office . From a list below find and activate the Plugins section, then press ‘Add New’ action .
2. In the top of the form which appears you can see the ‘Upload Plugin’ option (as in the illustration above). Hit the button and upload zipped file with the module from the local drive to your Admin panel.
Once you have chosen the required path click on the ‘Install Now’ button (that you can see at the illustration above).
3. Before plugin activating, login to the FTP server by using your FTP setting details. If you do not possess such information - contact your hosting to clarify necessary data and fill the fields listed below:
Press ‘Proceed’ to launch the installation.
4. You will get the message the module has been successfully installed.
5. Now you can activate plugin to make it usable.
To upload and install the module at the Back-End follow such steps:
1. In the Admin Panel go to the Plugins sector and by using the search field find the WooCommerce Store Manager Connector from the available plugins list.
2. Click on the 'Install Now' button to start installation process.
3. The next step requires the FTP access details to be able to continue. Check your FTP credentials with the web host to install the connector properly and press 'Proceed' to help the WordPress accept the specified data.
4. Once uploading is completed, you should activate the module in the Admin Panel:
Now you have WooCommerce Store Manager Connector module installed and activated.
Move to the Settings page of the plugin to change the default login credentials because of the security reasons.
Upload Module on the FTP Server (manually)
1. Download file with the module in ZIP format to the local drive. Extract all content from the archive.
2. Connect to the FTP server by using any FTP client . Specify server name, username, and password to be able to log in.
3. Enter to the store root directory - the directory, where the store with all necessary folders (like tmp, wp-admin, wp-content etc) are placed.
4. You should upload unzipped content to the following path:
store root directory -> wp-content -> plugins (see an image below) .
5. Re- login to the Back-End office now by using the admin access details.
6. In the Plugins section of Admin Panel choose the Installed Plugins position - you should see the Bridge Connector among the installed ones.
Click on the ‘Activate’ option to make the module activated and usable.
The newly-created section - Bridge Connector - will be added to the available Dashboard list of your store Back-End office.
Configure Connection with your Cloud Store via Connection Wizard in Store Manager
We strongly recommended replacing (changing) default username and password on your own because of security reasons!
Find in the Settings of Bridge Store Manager Connector the necessary fields and specify your own values instead of the default ones (the default password and login are '1' ).
Be sure to click on the button below to save the last modifications.
- Launch the Store Manager for WooCommerce now and in the Preferences -> Database connection section run Connection Wizard.
2. Select an action below:
3. Indicate the store URL path, login and password - these data specified in Dashboard ->Bridge Connector - > Settings page of the Back-End office.
‘Test Module Connection’ button helps to verify the correctness of the configuration details :
4. Move to the final step of the configuration process and press ‘OK’ button to close the Wizard and connect to the store.
In the Preferences Console, you can see available ‘Woocommerce Store Manager Connector’ type as an alternative (additional) way to connect to the store.
If you specify the configuration details manually without involving Wizard Connection tool, make sure the data is configured properly and press 'Test Module Connection' in the Settings form before connecting: