4.1. Create New Order
Starting from the latest version of WooCommerce Store Manager 220.127.116.115 the order can be created in the "Orders" section with the option located on the top toolbar.
To add a new record press the option as on the illustration below:
The columns with the main order information like order status, first and last name of user, order total, and post date, appear as shown below:
Edit form allows to indicate necessary orders details. There are several tabs at the bottom of the "Orders" section:
1. "Orders details"
In this tab there is the possibility to choose the necessary data by pressing the arrow sign. You can specify the following:
- Status of order:
- Customer for the current record:
- Payment method:
2. Orders Items
- [Add] a new product to an order opens the "Search" product form. Find items you want to add to, indicating necessary parameters for searching process.
- [Delete] an item from an order by pressing the button for removal:
- To see detailed information on a product related to a certain order, use the button on the toolbar:
- Filter options allow you to sort position of products in the necessary order:
- The [Export Grid] button serves for transferring item details from current tab to a separate file of the following formats:
- Choose a shipping method from the list of available:
To specify the cost of delivery according to the selected shipping class, press the browser button in the column "Cost" and determine necessary value in the calculator:
- [Delete] a record from the list:
- Use the [Export Grid] option to save shipping information separately:
4. Tax Details
If the item has taxes applied in the back-end of the store (Admin Panel), information on that will be available on this tab of Store Manager.
There are options for previewing and exporting taxes details to a separate file of the supported format.
5. Billing Address
This is an address where a customer receives bank statement for his /her credit card. Fill the fields listed in the form shown below with all necessary information and press [Apply] to save the entry.
6. Shipping Address
This tab contains actual details of recipient address - the address where ordered products will be delivered. It can be the same as customer billing address or it can differ.
7. Orders Notes
Notes made from the Admin Panel (back-end office of the store) will be visible in this tab of Store Manager:
When all modifications are done, you will see a newly-created order in the Orders list.
On the right pane of the "Orders" section, there is the filter tool to sort orders by specified parameters. For instance, you can use the appropriate time period for sorting:
or the corresponding order status which will be taken into account when filtering: