4.1. Create new order
Starting from the latest version of WooCommerce Store Manager 22.214.171.1245 the order can be created in the Orders section by using the appropriate option in the top toolbar.
To add a new record press the option as in the illustration below:
The columns with the main order information like order status, first and last name of user, order total, and post date appear below:
Edit form with tabs at the bottom of the Orders section allows indicate necessary orders details.
1. Orders details tab.
By helping with browser arrow existing in each column you are able to select the data you need.
- status of order;
- customer for the current record:
- payment method:
2. Orders Items
- add the new product to the order opens Search product form. Find items you want to add to, indicating necessary parameters for searching process.
- delete item from the order pressing the button for removal:
- to see detailed information on product related to the certain order - use the button in the toolbar:
- the filter options allow you sort position of products in order you need:
- export grid button serves for transferring item details from current tab to a separate file of such formats as:
3. Shipping order.
- choose shipping method from an available list;
To specify the cost of delivery according to the selected shipping class in the column 'Cost' press browser button and launch calculator to determine necessary value:
- delete record from the list:
- use export grid option to save shipping information separately:
4. Tax details.
If the item has taxes applied in the Back-end of the store (Admin Panel) you can see information on them in the current tab of Store Manager.
There are options for previewing and exporting taxes details to a separate file of the supported format.
5. Billing address.
The address, where the customer receives bank statement for his /her credit card. Fill the fields listed in the form below with all necessary information and press option to save.
6. Shipping address tab contains the actual details of the recipient address - the address to which the ordered products will be delivered. It can be the same as customer billing address or it can be different as well.
7. Orders notes tab.
Notes made from the Admin Panel (Backend office of the store) will be visible in this tab of Store Manager :
When all modifications are done you can see a newly-created order in the Orders list.
In the right pane of Orders section, you can use filter tool to sort orders by specified parameters. For instance, you can use the appropriate time period for sorting:
or the corresponding order status which will be taken into account when filtering: