3.6 Mass Product Changer
In case you need to update data for multiple products at once, use Mass Product Changer from the top Products menu:
or via the context menu list:
It represents the form where you can choose necessary fields to update and indicate new values.
From the drop-down list choose the field which data you want to be changed (modified).
Depending on the field you have chosen in the first box, you have an opportunity to chose the one of the following action in the second box:
- "Set to" - set fixed value for all data that is updating.
Note: for image updating current position allows to upload featured image locally or from the media gallery.
For such field as "Description", you can upload the required text with the HTML editor tool etc.
- "Replace value" allows to specify the value, you want to replace for certain products in the "Find Value" field, respectively, in "Replace with" field you should indicate the value, previous one should be replaced by.
- "Use the expression" - create and use an expression formula to modificate value in the particular field:
- Increase/decrease by value - specify the number of units on which will be increased or reduced the previous value of this field.
You can add as many fields to update as you need by clicking [Add Line]. In each field, select the appropriate value for modifying.
Use [Clear All] on the left upper corner to remove all previously created positions at once:
To be able to delete separate positions use the options opposite each field:
On the top, you can choose one of the following variants:
- Update data of all products at your store.
- Update only preselected items.
In the lower part of the form, you can see the area for uploading and saving mass changer configuration.
To be able to upload previously saved configuration from mass products changer form directly, use the next option:
Or pull configuration from a file by using the triangle option.
In case you need to save particular configuration for the next operations, specify configuration name in the appropriate field and use the options to save it directly to the mass changer list or to a separate file:
If you need to clear selected configuration press [Delete configuration]:
Is your configuration ready to process?
Click the [Preview] button to see what data will be updated and check its correctness:
If you see some discrepancies, you can return to the initial step of Mass Changer form and make necessary corrections:
To start updating press the [OK] button, or the [Cancel] button to discard your actions and exit from the Mass Changer form.